Zombie Horde RPG

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

This is a simple little game that I hope will go over well, basically I'll set a premise and everyone responds however they see fit and I'll update the premise daily if I can.

Scenario: It's been all over the news for weeks, strange occurrences of people being near death and seemingly coming back, attacking those around them, at first it was isolated incidents, then towns, now entire counties are being taken and the epidemic has spread to your own area, you wake one morning to find a horde of fleshing eating zombies pounding the pavement, heading towards your neighborhood.

Question: What do you do? (have fun everyone, this game can be played individually and everyone plays in separate scenarios or people can play as a team or group; try and keep everything you do in the real, no magic, no lazers and no super powers).

2. duka

duka Well-Known Member

I pick up the longest, most dangerous object I can find, picking up any newer and better ones I happen to find along the way. Then I leave the city (on foot, if need be) and search for people I know who may have survived. Finding food and board shouldn't be too difficult within the first few months, as food will still be fresh, and not every zombie family's house will have been raided yet. After I've found my group, we gather as many non-perishables as we can transport, and then go north. Northern Canada is actually a pretty good place to be in the event of a zombie apocalypse I think, because very few people live there. Once there, we build a centralized community with walls, if we can build them, with extra guard shifts if we can't. Then we farm anything we can while we constantly send out raiders to look for additional supplies and/or other survivor settlements. Thus our lives are saved and civilization lives on! Woo! I win! This zombie apocalypse is a breeze! Give us Canadians something difficult to deal with, like winning the Stanley Cup!

3. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Never played an RPG? You do the next step :) Not an entire story and zombies would only not reach Canada if the theory about them in cold is true.

Example: I gather a weapon,my car keys and a backpack full of clothes and food and drive, heading through the horde, trying to keep moving as I plan to hunker down somewhere to figure out my next plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.