zombies for realzies

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by hammockmonkey, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Zombie Threats.

Remember buy guns with lots of ammo capacity and stopping power, none of that 9mm bullshit.
  2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

I survived a childhood full of bullies and gangs, zombies with the coordination and agility of an average drunkard shouldn't pose much of a threat. I think it's obvious what the important questions are here. Does zombie meat taste better with grey poupon or heinz ketchup? Would a George Foreman grill effectively neutralize the toxoplasmosa in zombie flesh? As a Vegan, is it morally acceptable for me to consume zombie meat if I've killed them in self-defense?
  3. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

PETZ, People for the ethical treatment of zombies would be on your ass.
  4. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

I would argue that anything with a temperament of a sleeping pill is not really a threat, unless dropped into fizzy water. I ask you, what are the chances that whilst being chased by a zombie a sea of soda appears?? Frankly, close to zero.

But even that would be like shooting a gangrenous puppy rabbit with a cannonball, when we all have absorbed the 'how to kill the living dead' with our mother-milk...A bottle of coca cola! Yaaahhh knooww, what happens when you put a piece of meat into coca cola..it dissolves! I rest my case !! Hijacking a milk-float, replacing the milk with coca cola and launching the bottles in the inimitable fashion only the 'zerious zombie zapper' is capable of...is just the career move living flesh is destined to evolve into...

Finally, -to paraphrase protonaut- As a Vegetarian, is it ethnically acceptable for me to sink my teeth into zombie meat if I've grilled them in self-defense?
    The answer is out there.....:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  5. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

aww man i love the idea of a zombie apocylpse, sort of sick but its always been a strange fantasy of mine to see the whole world turn to shit and the population turned into braindead cannibals, even before i had watched my first zombie flick.

You know you have a borderline obsession when one of the first things you think when you enter a building is how you would defend it against a zombie attack :blink: :laugh:
  6. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

thats awesome!:

It attacks the cow's spinal cord and brain, turning it into a stumbling, mindless attack cow.

That had me cracking up!
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:giggle: Zombahs.
  8. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Parasites & toxoplasmosa, huh? Gotta stay away from those things and I should be safe
  9. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

That already happened ;)

New age zombies are getting faster as well. Dawn of the Dead they're running and 28 days/weeks later they will run until they have no feet left. Of course if your into the whole eating flesh thing then I doubt you'de be most impressed by the vegetarian option. Therefore, any survivors of a zombie apocalypse need only garb themselves in colliflower shoes and potato skin jackets and they will be safe as houses.
  10. ClockworkCrow

ClockworkCrow Active Member

Have you ever read the bok World War Z? Wondrous.

Anyway, i liked thier thing on nano-bots, that science specifically created them to make us terrified of the future. Because for the past two years of my life, i've wanted to work in nanotech. And you know, a little piece of me will be like,"I did my part.".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.