I'm not even an adult yet. Sometimes I can't even point to a single reason for why I'm this sad. Maybe it's because of the mistakes I've made. Maybe it's because of the person I'm obsessed with. Maybe it's the way I'm being blamed for breaking up multiple families. I've already made my attempts. I have no idea what to do now. I've already been expelled from my school. I don't know if it's worth going to another if I'm feeling this way.
As I've said, there is this person who I'm interested in. My whole mood depends on my interactions with them. I don't even know them in real life. They're a completely online friend. I don't know how i became this obsessed with them. Maybe it's because I have no one else to talk to. I don't have much friends at school and since i have been expelled, the only friends that I'm left with are two of my school friends who i interact with online, and a few internet strangers.
And she is one of them. Even though I've had multiple female friends online, I've never felt this way about anyone else.
I literally don't know what to do right now.
As I've said, there is this person who I'm interested in. My whole mood depends on my interactions with them. I don't even know them in real life. They're a completely online friend. I don't know how i became this obsessed with them. Maybe it's because I have no one else to talk to. I don't have much friends at school and since i have been expelled, the only friends that I'm left with are two of my school friends who i interact with online, and a few internet strangers.
And she is one of them. Even though I've had multiple female friends online, I've never felt this way about anyone else.
I literally don't know what to do right now.