T
So I have to take abilify for my schizophrenia....having no choice. The doc told me 1 in 3 suffer from the headaches I get for taking it. Also it causes shaking/tremors in most everybody. Then there are sleeping troubles. So I have to take more meds for side effects. Is it all worth it? My mental illness was severe-thought everyone could read my mind/hear my thoughts-and they tried other things first. Nothing works as well as the abilify, which completely stops the insanely severe symptoms for me.
And you're right I need to change docs. I mean my doc can prescribe generic morphine, but only if yoiu have a physical disability. It's awful that large amounts of a narcotic(or a small amount of a STRONG ONE) is the only way I'll get any relief. I seem like a junkie but I am driven by real pain. Sometimes I want a labatomy, just cut the part of my brain that hurts out. :ohmy: