about survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

so ive been thinking about war and survival lately. Life is a war always, not just certain places or time periods. chaos and war are every where(in the media especially). There is no good guys or bad guys were all evil and good, some more than the other, there is just survival. When I watch a movie or tv read a book etcetera. I look at the war and chaos going on, some ones always dieing. I feel sorry for the people that do die, and the people that get to survive(for a little while longer). Then they have to deal with the destruction that war always leaves behind.

The survivors and successful beings, what do they even get really? Nothing that matters imo? Life comes and goes instantly ever second. Whats the point of this struggle? There is not a point at all that ive found out so far. Why go through this war and chaos? Theres just no point to any thing. Ever hear that saying how could you be happy in heaven when theres people suffering in hell. That goes for life for me also, I can't be happy in this hell even if my life was great.

twilightki

so ive been thinking about war and survival lately. Life is a war always, not just certain places or time periods. chaos and war are every where(in the media especially). There is no good guys or bad guys were all evil and good, some more than the other, there is just survival. When I watch a movie or tv read a book etcetera. I look at the war and chaos going on, some ones always dieing. I feel sorry for the people that do die, and the people that get to survive(for a little while longer). Then they have to deal with the destruction that war always leaves behind.

The survivors and successful beings, what do they even get really? Nothing that matters imo? Life comes and goes instantly ever second. Whats the point of this struggle? There is not a point at all that ive found out so far. Why go through this war and chaos? Theres just no point to any thing. Ever hear that saying how could you be happy in heaven when theres people suffering in hell. That goes for life for me also, I can't be happy in this hell even if my life was great.
I heard a quote similiar to that one, it went "No one is free, when others are oppressed". We have evolved beyond our animal friends, instead of going by blind instinct (even though some do, such as the ones who make and participate in war) we have evolved to have a conscious, thought capabilities, highly complicated emotions, and so on and so on. We are the only beings on the planet who question our existences. There is a point, though. The beauty of it, is no one can give it to you. Life is a journey, not just a born, die, then in between is no point thing, it's a long road. Along that road you have to find your own purpose. We have no idea what happens when we die, even if our religions, or little beliefs tell us otherwise, there comes a point where we have to admit, we really don't know. That's why I believe in helping other people enjoy their lives, because this may be all we have, we have to enjoy it.

Hope I helped a little bit, take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00