So I volunteered to work Saturday and Sunday for a "special project ". But there was a power outage at one point early this morning and because of it, they have to reset the machines which apparently is not a quick process. So now we have to clean or really, look for stuff to do. I really hate when things are down like this because it just makes work that more tedious.
Aside from that, in an effort to do something nice for myself, I purchased a ticket to see Deadpool and wolverine in inax 3d later today. I know it's going to anxiety hell going to a movie theater on a Saturday, but I guess I just really want to see it,especially since I can't go on yahoo or Bing without them spoiling something from the movie. My biggest concern is if I will enjoy it. I saw avatar 2 in imax 3d and it was such an amazing experience. But then I saw Guardians of the Galaxy I'm 3d and it was the opposite; it was like the 3d glasses and regular glasses weren't fitting well and so everything was blurry and not really in 3d.
I know all that's bothering may seem petty. But I have been feeling very stressed and honestly, hopeless, for some time now. I just wish I could find some kind of genuine joy in my life. But it seems impossible.
Aside from that, in an effort to do something nice for myself, I purchased a ticket to see Deadpool and wolverine in inax 3d later today. I know it's going to anxiety hell going to a movie theater on a Saturday, but I guess I just really want to see it,especially since I can't go on yahoo or Bing without them spoiling something from the movie. My biggest concern is if I will enjoy it. I saw avatar 2 in imax 3d and it was such an amazing experience. But then I saw Guardians of the Galaxy I'm 3d and it was the opposite; it was like the 3d glasses and regular glasses weren't fitting well and so everything was blurry and not really in 3d.
I know all that's bothering may seem petty. But I have been feeling very stressed and honestly, hopeless, for some time now. I just wish I could find some kind of genuine joy in my life. But it seems impossible.
