And I'm a fuckin hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Yes that's what I am and people know it,I tell other's don't give up and the irony I mention giving up myself.It prove's what type of person I am,a fake worthless shit that's what I am.:mad::sad:

White Dove

Yes that's what I am and people know it,I tell other's don't give up and the irony I mention giving up myself.It prove's what type of person I am,a fake worthless shit that's what I am.:mad::sad:
NO YOU ARE NOT..

YOU ARE MY FRIEND..

YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME BOTH ONLINE AND BY THOSE PMS.

AND I LOVE YOU..

:hug:

B

Blackness

That doesnt mean you fake or worthless at all honey!
I do it all the time, it's called being strong, being there and supporting others. You should be proud that you can speak positively to other members :)

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
You aren't a hypocrite ave. i said that to my therapist once and she read me the definition of a hypocrite. It wasn't what I thought it was at all. We all encourage each other to continue on fighting for their lives while at the same time wishing we could find the way or courage to end our own. Keep doing what you have been hun. And continue to fight for your own life. It is worth it. you are worth it. :hug:

You are no hypocrite. In fact, its really great that you are helping others with your advice and all even though you are going through your pain as well. You are a fighter indeed! Keep it up! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00