• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Can you help me with this?

Regenesis

Well-Known Member
#1
Those of you who read other threads of mine probably know that I don't think I will ever have a gf or have sex.
But the problem is that I think at sex and I do feel sorry that I will never know how is to love and to be loved by someone(not just the sex).
I am wondering if there are any ways to stop thinking about this.Like some drugs or something.I know that probably this is something that I have to find,but I don't loose anything if I ask,right?
 
A

andyc68

#2
i doubt theres any drugs to help you with this, if you don't want sex or a gf then thats a state of mind and i suppose you will become used to it in time and it wont play on your mind as much or at all.
i suppose priests manage quite well.
just give it time mate
 

Summer.Rain

Well-Known Member
#3
dude you are 17 years old for gods sake!!!!!!!!
you are too young to know what you want or dont want
you are too young to know if you will ever have sex
my first time was when i was 21 so???
RELAX for gods sake!
 

DrowningInTears

Well-Known Member
#4
I have the same problem, read some drugs in my thread titled 'self castration'(check out the drugs do NOT think about doing what the title is), I would like to get my hands on those but paranoid about how to get it discreetly without a prescritption. These thoughts can be very destructive and cause immense depression. Nature is cruel to some of us and we need some relief. Just like people need medical relief from anxiety and depression.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#5
I doubt there is any drugs available for that.

I agree with summer.rain though, you are still young and have a long time yet to find love :hug:
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top