• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Chat forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21
I think the issues you are having Death71 are better discussed on an individual basis with either a moderator or an administrator...please PM one of us so we can advise you re re-entering chat, and eliminating your under moderation status when the issues contested are resolved. It would be of great benefit if you did not generalize in the future...I do not think you mean to come accross as insulting, but sometimes one's frustrations do provoke us to use that tone...Jackie
 
D

Death71

#22
If people are upset by what i'm talking about, i think you have to talk about some issues this is after all somewhere for people who are in trouble, i'm in trouble; then email me or ask me to tone things down. Don't contact an administrator behind someones back, discuss it with me. I don't think that censorship is the way to go on any discussion as you're just hiding from painful or uncomfortable issues. I know i can be crass etc, no ones perfect, but i can also i hope help some people as well.
 
D

Death71

#23
I can't pm you because i'm not allowed now because i'm under moderation. This what living in China must be like lol
 
D

Death71

#24
I've just read the forum rules, it only took a couple of hours, and i'll try to adhere to the ones i can remember.
 

bunny

Staff Alumni
#25
the rules arnt that long, it will take maybe 10-15 mins for a slow reader to go through them, if you have difficulty with memory i suggest you scan them from time to time to refresh your memory
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top