• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Clozapine/Clozaril Depot

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
#1
Hi guys!

Has anyone here been on the clozapine depot?? I have been on clozapine tablets for 3 years and it works so well for my Schizoaffective but I’m really struggling with getting drowsy after my morning dose. It’s quite noticeable at work now. I was just wondering if the depot made you tired? I’d be interested to hear your experiences.
 

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
#2
Sorry, I've never taken this medication, so I don't know how helpful my response will be, if at all. But I do also have schizoaffective, so I figured I'd reply, since I don't think too many of us are diagnosed with this disorder. I'm actually on a low dose of perphenazine. It's never made me tired that I can remember. If anything, it's had the opposite effect. Restlessness. That's why I'm only on a very low dose just to keep the voices at bay, but avoid the side effects. But I do know from experience that when the side effects become too much to bear, you can either ask to lower the dose or try a different medication.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top