Ever feel anger toward your lost loved one?

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I have lately.

I mean, I've needed her maybe more in the last few months than I ever have and she's not fucking here because she couldn't stay off the fucking pills. I know it's, like, three years too late for her to do anything about it. Doesn't change the part of me that says "I need her, she's supposed to be here."

So, am I alone in this, or does anyone else find themselves getting well and truly pissed at loved ones who aren't here anymore to hear about it?

Bbear82

Yes, you are not alone in this feeling. i end up feeling guilty cause i am so mad at him for leaving me when i needed him the most. i miss him so much but so angry at him for giving up the fight. although i still love him dearly i still have that anger.

Livelife

SF Supporter
You aren't alone here. It's been a few years for me too.
And I'm sorry to hear it's too late for her to do anything about it. (for her, for y'all...I'm not quite sure how you meant that.....)

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I can't possibly imagine how you feel, but I just wanted to say that you're 100% allowed to feel that way. As you already know, I think you're one of the strongest people here for continuing to move forward the way you have. It takes so much balls to go through everything you've been through and still try on a daily basis.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00