• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Every time my dad yells at me I start thinking about that man.

Lonelyheart200

Well-Known Member
#1
That married man that I said and I start comparing him to my dad.
I miss him It's about two month that I haven't seen him.
I know he doesn't like me but I love him sooo much...
I can't stop thinking about him.
He's 14 years older than me but he looks way older like 20 years older. Like he's my dad...
 

Lonelyheart200

Well-Known Member
#2
That married man that I said and I start comparing him to my dad.
I miss him It's about two month that I haven't seen him.
I know he doesn't like me but I love him sooo much...
I can't stop thinking about him.
He's 14 years older than me but he looks way older like 20 years older. Like he's my dad...
I'm so obsessed with him I see him in my dreams every night.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top