Everything is falling apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Its been three weeks since I have cut.

My friend tried to kill himself on Saturday, and he did major damage to his hands and arms.
He was the only one that knew about my habit. During the surgery they found new cuts where I showed him my scars on me.
I had a chance to stop him, and I knew what was going on. I didn't
A different friend hooked up with my brother's ex-girlfriend and now she is cutting herself. Again.

My best friend is in Iraq and I haven't sent him one letter.
I have 2 jobs, but I have no money at all.
My mom is marrying someone who I can't stand. I don't like either of them.
I haven't registered for classes for this semester because of my busy schedule.

I can't think right anymore. Because I haven't cut I haven't let out my tension. I really am not well. Depression, Passive aggression, insomnia.
I have suspicions of a bipolar disorder, but I don't want to get diagnosed. No one can know till I die. I need to die. or cut. choose.
i choose to cut

T

the_me_that_you_know

I can't think right anymore. I really am not well. Depression, insomnia.
but I don't want to get diagnosed. No one can know till I die. I need to die. or cut. choose.
i choose to cut
Damn I don't believe I can be very helpful yet I have to say something.....
The quoted part of your post is so familiar that I can relate almost completely. You just described my feelings like you can read my mind, except for cutting because I substitute. Basically the same thing I just realized that the quoted part is me! Sorry about your freind and all atleast he/she is alive I say because good friends are hard to find where I live. That's all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00