exactly 70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, It was over a year ago:
I took 70 sleeping pills in one go, drank and fell asleep after 10 minutes. I thought it would be it, but I woke up after two days. Isn't this completely unfair? Good thing no one knew about it (I was home alone during that weekend)...
And my question is: what had happened? People say it's dangerous to take even five or six, I took seventy and only thing I did was bark up the floor when I woke up.
Stupid anti-toxin mechanism of my body...
Did this happen to anybody else? And is there any other way to do it painlessly?...

Hey there, I haven't had that experience but no one here is going to give you methods on how to kill yourself less painfully, or how to kill yourself at all because this is a pro life support site but you're more than welcome to ask for support here, and you'll get it.

As angry or as upset you were that your attempt didn't succeed, as selfish as it may sound I'm glad your still here because it gives us the chance to help, let us be there, as dark as things may seem right now friends can help pull you out of the dark patches.

B

**BeautyIsThin**

It depends what you took * different things have different effects * You won't get any methods here * It's not allowed * Why do you feel so bad?

Casey.

I have taken over 100 pills, and still lived. So, yes, it is a bit normal.
What happened to make you feel so bad?
I'm so sorry you feel this way.
Feel better.
Ash

Asher said:
I have taken over 100 pills, and still lived. So, yes, it is a bit normal.
What happened to make you feel so bad?
I'm so sorry you feel this way.
Feel better.
Ash
Im just not happy with real life because anime is so much better.

Reo

i have the same oppion, i watch anime and play video games as much as possible and i used to get 3 hours of sleep a night then colapse when i got home from school. id zone out during class and people thought i was on drugs. it was sooo painful.. i was always tired and almost willing to fall to the cold hard floor and sleep for hours every day.. i never did my homework and amazingly passed with low grades. things the teachers said slipped through my mind easily and getting screamed at for putting my head on my desk got pretty annoying.. my mom would yell at me when i woke up and id zone out or fall asleep while she was yelling.. she got sooo annoying i usually wanted to hit her. she repeated my name sooo many times.. nudged me and made a huge deal out of it. when i colapsed back onto my bed she knew a lost cause but still yelled at me later.. it was hell and im sure its gonna happen again... when i switched school i seriously didnt sleep at all at night.. i slept in the car on the way there then i stayed up forever till i got home.. however much sleep u needed to survive i guess i got a min less >.>

D

dark_thought

Im also an anime fan!

Sleeping pills (or most over-the-counter drugs) are very unlikely to kill you these days - they'll most likely leave you with terrible, agonizing stomach pains and quite possibly damage to other organs like your kidneys. Don't OD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00