Feeling high and low

Recently over the span of last two months I have struggled with self harm and suicidal thoughts (though I haven't done any self harm, and I doubt i will ever succumb to those thoughts). It can't be really traced back to any specific moment. However they aren't consistent. Some day's I feel totally fine, or I can even somewhat enjoy life, others I just I hope I would stop existing.All those changes happen in the matter of a day. Its weird especially because I can't see any correlation between events of the day and my feelings. Is that common? I just don't understand it and I would really appreciate some insight.

Mood swings can certainly be part of someone's depression. It's probably a good idea to see a psychiatrist because there can be particular conditions that involve mood swings, and also because the mood swings are bad enough to make you have thoughts of suicide.

It's probably a good idea to see a psychiatrist because there can be particular conditions that involve mood swings, and also because the mood swings are bad enough to make you have thoughts of suicide.
Yeah if I could I would definitely go see someone, unfortunately I don't have the money, and there aren't any other viable options for me.

Depending on where in Europe you're from, there might be some free healthcare available to you from the government and maybe from your school.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00