• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Feeling like I just want to smash the joint up

JB107

Well-Known Member
#1
I had an experience tonight in which others seem to be happy, and social, and I just didn't fit in. I actually went out then a second time, to a night club, and saw a percieved "friend" of mine. We spoke briefly, and he said to me; "We'll speak again. I have to speak to some others first". Wonderful.

I came home tonight feeling throroughly rejected. Again. But I smashed several plates on the floor, and punched a hole in the wall. My question is, why would anyone ever fuck around with me when I have the ability to demolish them without difficulty? Now I just would love to get out there and smash the shit out of peoples lives.
 
#2
I'm sorry this happened.

I had an experience tonight in which others seem to be happy, and social, and I just didn't fit in. I actually went out then a second time, to a night club, and saw a percieved "friend" of mine. We spoke briefly, and he said to me; "We'll speak again. I have to speak to some others first".
If you're feeling awkward in a social situation, it can be hard to find someone who is willing to prioritize integrating you into a group.

It's understandable that you're angry, but getting violent wouldn't help anything. Maybe there's a way you can learn to better manage social situations like this, or just to avoid situations like this if they only make you feel worse.
 

Anchorchain

Well-Known Member
#6
I had an experience tonight in which others seem to be happy, and social, and I just didn't fit in. I actually went out then a second time, to a night club, and saw a percieved "friend" of mine. We spoke briefly, and he said to me; "We'll speak again. I have to speak to some others first". Wonderful.

I came home tonight feeling throroughly rejected. Again. But I smashed several plates on the floor, and punched a hole in the wall. My question is, why would anyone ever fuck around with me when I have the ability to demolish them without difficulty? Now I just would love to get out there and smash the shit out of peoples lives.
If people know that you can demolish them without difficulty and that you would love to get out there and smash the shit out of their lives.......do you suppose their knowing that would help you fit in?
You seem to have a lot of anger and there's probably some good reason for that. Try and get the anger out of you in some kind of way that functionally helps you. If destroying inanimate objects works for you, destroy things that aren't intrinsically useful (like plates)........maybe shred cardboard boxes that are going into the recycling bin anyway.....
OK, I'm not being flippant here.........express your anger in a healthy way, get it out and don't have it steering your path when you're looking for a social venue where you want to be welcomed and feel comfortable.
 

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
#7
I had an experience tonight in which others seem to be happy, and social, and I just didn't fit in. I actually went out then a second time, to a night club, and saw a percieved "friend" of mine. We spoke briefly, and he said to me; "We'll speak again. I have to speak to some others first". Wonderful.

I came home tonight feeling throroughly rejected. Again. But I smashed several plates on the floor, and punched a hole in the wall. My question is, why would anyone ever fuck around with me when I have the ability to demolish them without difficulty? Now I just would love to get out there and smash the shit out of peoples lives.
That person was an egotistical piece of you know what. I can understand your anger. Part of me wants to tell you that it was good to express it. Heck, I've flung whole plates of spaghetti, then had to deal with the mess.

To answer your question. I think people would want to be your friend because of the good qualities you have. I don't know you but I hope you keep posting here.
 

JB107

Well-Known Member
#9
I go out and sometimes you meet nice people. I have been forcing myself to go out since I moved into my own flat, away from my father. Sometimes you meet someone, like I met a nice girl. But it's like, sometimes she's blowing kisses at me on the street, next minute she won't even speak to me at a bar. I feel like people just don't want to know me.
 

JB107

Well-Known Member
#10
No, but I have done more in my life than they have I want some respect. I want manners!

If people know that you can demolish them without difficulty and that you would love to get out there and smash the shit out of their lives.......do you suppose their knowing that would help you fit in?
You seem to have a lot of anger and there's probably some good reason for that. Try and get the anger out of you in some kind of way that functionally helps you. If destroying inanimate objects works for you, destroy things that aren't intrinsically useful (like plates)........maybe shred cardboard boxes that are going into the recycling bin anyway.....
OK, I'm not being flippant here.........express your anger in a healthy way, get it out and don't have it steering your path when you're looking for a social venue where you want to be welcomed and feel comfortable.
 

Anchorchain

Well-Known Member
#11
You want their respect and manners do you? And you want them to want to know you. And you seem to want them to know that you've done more in your life than they have.
Is it possible that you actually need their validation and approval?
 

JB107

Well-Known Member
#12
Am I becoming self-entitled? Because my father seems to think there's nothing wrong, after I explain everything. But you have a different stance.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#14
Sorry If i come across as aggressive. I think it's cause I've been bullied alot in life and I would like to swing my arms around a bit.
This is always a good place for you to vent and let off steam and I hope that it helps for you do express yourself as you want and need.
 

Anchorchain

Well-Known Member
#15
I'm sorry that you've been bullied. And I mean that.....I'm not being condescending.
I don't have answers for you. Except that I urge you to value yourself and to value other people as much as you value yourself.
As to swinging your arms around a bit.......like I said before, get it out in a healthy way, cos if you do to other people what's been done to you, eventually that bad karma is going to come boomeranging back and probably at you.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top