Feeling the wave coming again

I’m feeling the sadness coming again. It’s hard to ignore it when it feels like it’s at the centre of me.
I feel cold and my mind is slowly becoming still. All I just have is the ache at the centre of me.
I thought rather than try and stem it or let it be free I’d come on here and post how I felt instead.

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
Hi there! I'm really sorry that you're feeling that way. Hey, just wanted to say that you are no longer alone as you're now part of the SF family. *grouphugPlease keep posting or you can use the chat rooms if you'd like. :D
I hope that you find what you're looking for in here, alright? *hugtackles
Please take care of yourself.

I’m trying to look after myself, it’s just that it feels like my mind isn’t there to watch everything I do or if it is sometimes it I don’t recognise what I’m doing for what it is.

The falls come harder and deeper than before. I haven’t hurt myself and I’m not seeking to die.

How can I shield myself from the onslaught to come?

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
I’m trying to look after myself, it’s just that it feels like my mind isn’t there to watch everything I do or if it is sometimes it I don’t recognise what I’m doing for what it is.

The falls come harder and deeper than before. I haven’t hurt myself and I’m not seeking to die.

How can I shield myself from the onslaught to come?
I recommend that you complete your Safety Plan (in the Help me! I don't feel safe section) so that we know when to help you when you're feeling suicidal , desperate or stuff like that.
Please take care of yourself now. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00