Fuckin arsehole's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Fuck the arsehole's I went into hospital twice last year and they fuckin didn't ever ask how I was not even a simple text message.Is that what I am a piece of shit?:mad:Well I fuckin must be but then they asked if I would like to contribute to helping out another guy who had money stolen from him while in hospital.And stupid fuckin me who gave $50 what a dickhead I am and it prove's I'm a worthless piece of shit.:mad:
They piss me off so much all of them I can't help it but they do so fuck them all fuck it I hate it all anyway,
I hope they will be happy when I'm gone I had to vent Fuck them all,Fuck this shit fuck it all just Fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

ace

You aren't worthless ace. i hope it helped you to be able to vent a bit here. Sounds like it was not a good experience.
I'm so sorry for the language gentlelady no it wasn't a good experience at all I felt I was treated like a piece of shit to be honest.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am sorry you were treated as such. Not all places are like that. It is sad to think those that are can be allowed to remain open. Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect at all times. Again, I am sorry you were not treated fairly. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00