girl help im a player jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so now i like these two girls
and both like me and now they want to know who id go out with

ahh its really hard i like them both alot and they both like me and there good friends and i dont want to make one sad i dont no who i like more and if i dont answer then they are sad, oen of the is saying, its prolly not me and never will be i should just get over u

ahh help please

ahh there getting all mad and sad one is sayin the other is selfish and doesnt like me just saying it so she cant have me and the other is seeming depressed i dont want to hurt anyone or have friend ships ended ahhhh

Nuri

It's all down to personal preference, who do you want to be with the most? Not just in sexual terms either, there's more to relationships than just sex. Who do you want to be in a *relationship* with? Who's personality do you like the most etc...

If you are really concerned that their friendship and such is at stake then have you ever considered speaking to them about how you don't want your final decision to be the result of their friendship ending?

If they failed to 'make up' after you had a little chat with them then wouldn't not chosing either of them be the better option?

Obviously everyone has their own opinion so if you don't pay attention to it then that's perfectly acceptable and understandable. :hug:

silent_enigma

I've never heard much positive about love triangles.

Not that that helps!

Wait I've got it. Tell them NOBODYS getting any dates AT ALL unless they be nice to each other and act reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$255.00