• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

God Help Me

Mimino

Well-Known Member
#1
I don't why its now of all times. I cannot stand to live any longer. Nothing touches me deeply except this grief. I cry because I'm so alone, even when with family. I can't trust anyone, I can't even explain it to anyone. I think I might be demon possed, or at least they tear and rip my soul apart. I don't know, its like I can't control my own body, I just keep using to feed my addiction. I hate it, I hate it. I don't want to apostasize, I don't go to hell, I'm not a demon. I don't deserve this. What have I done to warrant this? Why am I born to suffer like this. To whoever it was, I'm sorry, please forgive. I just want to die now, anyway, anyhow. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I not worth anything, I'm no longer myself, no longer human. Just kill me
 

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
#2
Dear Friend

God is with you and loves you even in your worst times. There is no danger of you going to hell or being troubled by demons. God loves all His children and would never let that happen. It is not your fault. You have done nothing wrong. Jesus talked about love and prosperity for all.

I will pray for you. We humans live in God's grace and forgiveness. He does not judge or punish His children. You have been taught an interpretation of His words instead of what He really said. Read His words with a clear mind and learn His truth. You are loved.

Keep on posting and help is always available here. There are methods to help such as affirmations, meditation, and knowledge of how religions were formed. Remember it is not your fault. Love

You are loved.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top