Going to before school starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihope2die

so im just contemplating killing myself a few days before school starts up again. i don't really see the need to go on living in this world. im not sure how i'll do it but i have plenty of time to think about how to. im just posting here to see if anyone can convince me not to, i really don't think there is much point and so i also just want to let you ppl know what i am planning.

n.j.

why? if its school, then just don't go back to school - maybe it just isn't your thing. Is that an option? Sure, some people may be disappointed and annoyed, but it isn't your job to keep everyone else happy - keeping yourself happy is enough work.

Can you give some context? Are we talking about high school? college?

You definitely have to go on with life! You haven't even start schooling, which means there is so much more you can look forward to. Trust, you should go on with life.. :hug:

ihope2die

i don't care...i don't have a job. im in highschool btw. i won't be gettin a job anytime soon and im grounded till i do. i hate everything, and im just figuring out a way to die, so i estimate i'll have good way a few days before school is in session again.

Hey man, come on. You are still in school so its alright even if you don't get a job now. I mean, you can always look for one the moment you finish schooling. I know the situation you are in right now must be real harsh but you still have a long way to go, trust me. I have definitely been through that and I used to hate being in school and wanted to die all the time but here I am, 23 years old now still working. But even so, I know I have a long way to go from here and I am keeping on the fight. So should you!

I can tell you one thing; no matter how bleak things seem right now while you are in school, things will change especially when you start working and even if its not too promising, its still a hope and definitely something to look forward to. I say this by experience, and I know things will be better though it won't be perfect. How old are you now? You have to finish your high school and if possible get a job and trust me when I say things can start changing from there if you are prepared for it and if you start planning now, I bet it will work out!

If only I plan that before I left school years ago, my life will be much better. I am talking about a new life like staying elsewhere with people you can rely on or just start somewhere new. I know it sounds risky but if the current environment you are in is making you depressed and if there is nothing you can do to change it, to start anew is a better choice and its best to start early so be ready for it as we are here to support you at this time. I am working on this myself, and I am still upbeat though it is hard to be strong. But you have us here to lean on, and I hope this helps you to keep up the fight regardless of how bleak everything seems to be at the moment. Don't give up! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00