• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Government Control Programmes

#1
Hi all

I wondered if any of you had heard of programmes run by the UK government to destroy people? I feel I may be in one of these and if you also suspect the same thing I can only sympathise with you. When all of your oldest friends won't talk to you, none of your emails are sent or received until you effectively become a non existent consciousness, desperate to escape.
 
#2
I've been thinking more about this and other concepts. Purgatory is one. I once woke up in hospital and at times have wondered whether my soul is in purgatory and I have to confess my sins, which I'm happy to, although I'm not sure I know all of them. Is this enough to allow me to cease to exist and join the blackness once again? I have also wondered whether I am suspected of crimes on Earth, I certainly seem to have been of deep interest to the Police since my 20's. As far as I know they have my DNA, they may have DNA from the scene/s of these crime/s, couldn't they just arrest me and charge me, I very genuinely don't remember doing much wrong.

I know the music and cigarettes will be taken away from me soon and no contingency I try to make to escape will be effective.
 
#3
When all of your oldest friends won't talk to you, none of your emails are sent or received until you effectively become a non existent consciousness, desperate to escape
I'm sorry this is happening.

It's become increasingly common for people "ghost" a friend (that is, cut off contact with them with no explanation). Typically this is about dysfunctional relationship habits. I can't disprove government involvement, but I think most of the time there's a more conventional explanation.

Just as an example, you may have wondered why you didn't get a reply to your thread sooner, and may have attributed this to government intervention. However, a more conventional explanation is that you posted a reply to your original post, which makes it looks like someone had already replied. I found your post by looking at the new members list and then checking your posts.

Do you want to say more about what's been going on?
 
#5
I think there's certainly cases of governments in democratic countries doing some pretty crap and illegal things. Mostly though, it's authoritarian governments that do the most messed-up stuff.

I can't rule out that you're the victim of a foreign or domestic government, but there are other more common explanations for what's going on.
 

kittykatt

Well-Known Member
#6
I can certainly relate to what it is like to have someone "ghost" you. It's been done to me by people that I thought were my friends as well as family. The worst thing about being "ghosted" is that the person that is having it done to them probably doesn't even know why somebody has decided not to communicate with them. Or maybe they think that they know why the person has decided not to talk to them. I've had it done to me by a person that I met in China, women in the Bible Study groups as well as by a niece.

I can understand that people's feelings are hurt and that sometimes the person whose feelings have been hurt aren't able to tell the other person why their feelings were hurt. That can happen for lots of reasons.

All a person can do is to accept what is and go on because there's nothing they can do to make the other person talk to them.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top