K koukou63 Antiquitie's Friend Aug 27, 2006 #2 Aug 27, 2006 #2 The only trouble I had was when my psychiatrist stopped it suddenly. It was hell. If you have to come off it do it gradually. Thats my experience.
The only trouble I had was when my psychiatrist stopped it suddenly. It was hell. If you have to come off it do it gradually. Thats my experience.
C Casey. Well-Known Member Aug 27, 2006 #3 Aug 27, 2006 #3 Yeah, it was making me hallucinate (we think that's what caused it) but they took me off it abruptly, and now it is giving me hell.
Yeah, it was making me hallucinate (we think that's what caused it) but they took me off it abruptly, and now it is giving me hell.
K koukou63 Antiquitie's Friend Aug 27, 2006 #4 Aug 27, 2006 #4 I can sympathise with you on this one.... it does get better, you have to hang on in there. It passes...if I can be of any help PM me.
I can sympathise with you on this one.... it does get better, you have to hang on in there. It passes...if I can be of any help PM me.