help

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdal

Forum Buddy
SF Supporter
hey im 14 male called alex

im starting to develop real bad suicidal feelings, before they were just ther but now i really am considering wheather i want to end my life.

im overweight,i cut myself, seem to have sevre derpression, and most importantly ive never felt love. NOt from my parents, not from a girl not from anyone. im 14 and have never had a girlfriend? Am i that ugly and worthless? its not that im hated, i have lots of really good female friends but nver once have i ever been further.

i feel like cryign the whole time, i jus dno wat to do, its strating to get out that i cut myself so who knows. #

Any ideas on what to do?

i dont know what to do, but i want to lead a normal life, and be happy before its too late.

thanks for reading

alex

xx

Statistically, you've plenty of years left. Plenty of years left to get a girlfriend, especially. It's nothing rare to've not had a girlfriend/boyfriend at the age of fourteen. I wouldn't worry about that so much. Life's obstacles are hard enough without that extra worry. Someone will come around.

Have you ever spoken to your parents (or any trusted adult figure) about getting help? It isn't too late, and getting help may (nothing's certain, but it's worth a try) assist you in getting your life together and being closer to happy than you are now.

Try all your options before you get too far down. :hug:

I'm around if you ever need to talk. Please be safe and take care of yourself.

P

Perfectly Imperfect

I don't know that I can help much but I can give it a shot. I'm sorry that you are suffering with all of this, it's very tough. It's normal that you haven't had a girlfriend at the age of 14, I know many people who haven't had any sort of relationship as that until after the age of 18 or so. About the cutting, can you try an alternative such as rubberbands, just snapping them on your wrist or where ever you cut hun, or try putting ice to your skin, something that doesn't leave permanent damage. As for the suicidal feelings and such, are you getting professional help Alex? If not, it's worth a shot and if you are, continue to follow up and all of that. There is still hope here Alex, and I wish you the best of luck. I'm here if you need to talk, anytime. Take care and please try to stay safe. :hug:

Alex,

I'm 16 female called Courtney.

I have suicidal feelings too, they were just there but I've seriously considered them enough that I have tried to kill myself over ten times. None of it was worth it. I'm still alive and I'm still suicidal.

I feel like I'm overweight, even though I don't eat I look in the mirror and all I see is fat..so I cut, alot.

I don't feel loved and that doesn't mean that people don't love me. It's just that I don't expect that anyone could because I don't love myself.

It got around that I cut and I got locked up for it...then I had to leave my school because of my depression and my ruined reputation.

There's nothing wrong with you cupcake :hug:
It's normal and if people can't accept you that is there problem.
Try talking to your school counsler..they don't have to tell your parents
that is who helped me.

I am here for you if you ever need anyone to talk to..stay strong alex
for yourself and no one else

weirdal

Forum Buddy
SF Supporter
thanks alot for everyones rep;ies, i forgot to mention my parents dont get along at all, my dad abuses me slighlyt, so we dont have a great realationship.

i will try soem of your suggestions, thanks a lot guys

xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00