high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in high school, and people ignore me completely. I've been bullied most of my life until last year; since then I've just been ignored by most and bullied by a few. Most girls make snide comments about me and ask me if I'm gay since I've never had a girlfriend. I'm taking gym this year since it is required and it is the worst, everybody starts shit with me in that class. People have broken my glasses, thrown things at me, hit me for no reason. My parents don't help, even though they think they do. They constantly pressure me to do good in school and refuse to let me do anything for myself.
I've attempted suicide once before and will do it again eventually. But not now so don't worry. Just wanted to get it off of my chest. Sorry.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Sometimes I think it can be a good idea to sit and think and try and see a different outlook on life. I remember once, a girl in highschool who was dead mean to me loads and made me feel like shit. I was always veiwed as this goodi too shoes and they saw the weakness and tried to exploit it. One day I was in a real bad mood and she said the wrong thing and jesus did I give it her. I nearly had her in tears because she wasn't expecting me to be so vile to her. I called her every demoralising horrible thing I could think of.
Maybe that isn't a good idea for you but the point i'm trying to make is that these idiots who think they can go around hitting you and saying things may probably only do it because they think they can get away with it. Maybe they see a weakness. Let me tell you, no one is weak if pushed to far. The bullies are too dumb to realise that pushing people can cause massive effects. Look what happened at Columbine.
Don't let these cretins walk all over you. Give them no ground and remember that when you get older and you leave highschool, you will most probably be around more intellectual people who see bullying as sick.

TheBrokenGirl

I'm kinda in the same situation as you. It's my first year of highschool and because of the stress of being ignored and bullied (mostly for being shy and stuff like that..) i've been pulled out and now i'm being homeschooled.
Sorry if you've heard this alot, but please dont kill yourself, you have your whole life ahead of you.. dont base the rest of your life on what it's like right now because things change. It will probably get better. I've heard from many people (teachers too) that life after highschool is much better and people are way more mature..
I know i'm probably not much of a help but i try lol.
If you wanna talk you can PM me :hug:

89mike

Many people have asked me whether or not I'm gay, cause I've never had a girlfriend. The people nowadays...

Anyways, why not try to go to a gym (workout) to gain some muscle and selfconfidence. Stand up tall and walk with you'r shoulders back, don't make yourself look vulnerable. Believe in yourself.

mike25

It never ceases to amaze me how narrow minded some people are in deducing that someone is probably gay because they don't have a partner of the opposite sex (with logic like that, I doubt they'll achieve in Math class). I've been a victim of such accusations myself. While it's annoying, I tend to feel sorry for these people because they have small minds.... and they're too prideful to see that.
Those girls who make snide comments have no imagination. They bond with eachother by slagging off other people, thereby seeking to boost their own fragile ego.
:mellow:

Esmeralda

I would just say "Yeah you catch and I'll pitch". For fuck's sake, I didn't have a bf until I was 17. Those people are idiots.

lost_soul

Staff Alumni
lund sorry to see you in the position you are with school and everything else thats going on in your life. bullies are mean. they pushed me to the point that i dropped out of school adn ran away from my hometown. i know how you feel. if you ever want or need to talk. i'm here to help any way that i can
take care

my pm box is allways open add me on msn if youd like too

You know what i went through the same thing since jr high ppl have asked me if i was gay, because girls would ask me out and i would deni them, i have my reasons for not wanting them, even in high school they would constantly call me names and they would just do stuff that i dont really want to talk about but i learned that they cant tell me what i am because they dont know me and as for the phisical bullying i eventually got strong so ppl stopped bugging me

KittyGirl

I was bullied and tormented since I started pre-school.
Why?
Kids, teenagers, people-- they like to make groups and put others down to make themselves feel better about being a shallow, hollow person inside.

I'll tell you... it's not easy to get through high school.
If you can press on and do it though-- it'll be worth it.
You can be a success and all those girls who picked on you will still be living in their little town, working at a pizza parlor to support their children- since their "townie" dad doesn't have a job.
XD
True story.

Popularity won't get you anywhere when you're *just* the queen bee or the head douchebag in your high school. Life goes on LONG PAST high school!

Try not to let it get to you.
Talk to a school counselor, try to ignore what people say because what they say does not matter and will not affect your future as long as you don't let it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00