I messed up big at work. There's no coming back from this. I might get fired. I want advice on how to get ready to live until I can find another job after.
I've been job-less before and lived a span without income. I'd like for myself to mentally disappear into and relive that experience for life-archiving purposes and for some pointers. But even then, I had kin to help me. It's only because of hiem I made it.
I want to know what I should know about making it without a job. I can guess, don't buy luxuries and cancel what monthly fees I can.
I've been job-less before and lived a span without income. I'd like for myself to mentally disappear into and relive that experience for life-archiving purposes and for some pointers. But even then, I had kin to help me. It's only because of hiem I made it.
I want to know what I should know about making it without a job. I can guess, don't buy luxuries and cancel what monthly fees I can.