• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I cry everyday. I'm tired of getting humulated.

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
#2
Oh no, that sounds terrible. Parents shouldn’t do that, and IIRC you are an adult already. This is when it’s best to work on childhood trauma, including distorted beliefs about yourself and others.

No idea what to do about that, because I moved out from my parent’s place the second I turned 18, the age at which I became legally an adult. That’s when my trauma came up and I started to do the corrective work on myself.

Since you’re not allowed to go it on your own (ideally with your sister), you are really limited. I would offer lots of hugs, but my understanding is that a man would not be able to touch an unrelated woman. So I offer the gesture of respect that is practiced instead. I don’t know if you consider yourself Muslim though. It just sounds like your country is a theocracy, meaning government by religious officials.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top