I don’t feel joy anymore.
I forgot how to smile or laugh.
I don’t know how to mingle with people.
I am scared of them.
I have this haunting thoughts,
But they are so negative,
So negative that I got no one to talk to,
Especially not to my boyfriend.
I couldn’t because I am a burden.
I guess SF is my last resource.
He once said I am like a cup full of water.
He can hold for a while,
but impossible to hold for hours .
Because his arms will get exhausted.
I knew he meant well.
But these words just…
Just hurts me so deep, so deep.
This is the second time.
I have been careful since the first time.
I built a wall.
Somehow when I tried to let my guard down,
I become someone’s burden again.
anyone related?
I forgot how to smile or laugh.
I don’t know how to mingle with people.
I am scared of them.
I have this haunting thoughts,
But they are so negative,
So negative that I got no one to talk to,
Especially not to my boyfriend.
I couldn’t because I am a burden.
I guess SF is my last resource.
He once said I am like a cup full of water.
He can hold for a while,
but impossible to hold for hours .
Because his arms will get exhausted.
I knew he meant well.
But these words just…
Just hurts me so deep, so deep.
This is the second time.
I have been careful since the first time.
I built a wall.
Somehow when I tried to let my guard down,
I become someone’s burden again.
anyone related?