I guess I just cried all my tears out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hey guys.
I have posted on this site before, but not a whole lot.
So there was this guy, and I have been in love with him for over a year. So he has always had this habit of flirting with all of my friends and stuff, right in front of me and he knows that I am in love with him.
So he recently slept with one of my good friends and then I know he was truly sorry for it. So then 2 weeks later, Me, him and my friend, who is also Sara, and he flirted with her wicked bad right in front of me. And I was getting really upset and they could clearly see that. She told me that she loves her boyfriend and that she isn't going to flirt with this guy.
So he called me last Saturday and said, "Hey Sara, wanna go to the fireworks tonight..." and im like YEAH! So I wait, and wait, and he never calls me back. So I was pissed, like how could I have not been? And then the next day he calls me and says, "Wanna go to the mall?" and IM like, no,I cant. So then he tells me that he went to the fireworks with that Sara girl, her boyfriend and some girl he doesnt even know. So I am furious! So then tonight he tells me that she went to the mall with him yesturday and they like eachother.

So I was so hurt, I cried and cried and couldn't stop. I was talking to my best friend, Lizzie, and I was telling her that my hearts been hurting, and I think I am going to have a heart attack. Then she told me to find an adult that I trust that I can talk to. And then I went off crying like crazy becasue my sister moved 45 minutes away and she never has time for me anymore, and my brother like hates me, becuase of this guy, my moms dissapointed in me, becuase I have been this kids friend. Like my whole family has turned against me becuase of him, and that just makes it even worse. Lizzie talked me into talking to the school counselor when I go back to school, and then I am going to ask her to talk to my parents and refer us to someone.

You guys on here, are the best people I can talk to right now, so could someone talk to me?
Thanks!

Ignored

Staff Alumni
Truly, this guy is an a*se... you really want to give him a wide berth. He clearly has no respect for you, and knowing how much you like him is using this information to toy with you. How much worse would he be if you got into a relationship with him?? He really is bad news!

shygirl said:
Truly, this guy is an a*se... you really want to give him a wide berth. He clearly has no respect for you, and knowing how much you like him is using this information to toy with you. How much worse would he be if you got into a relationship with him?? He really is bad news!
Thanks. I know he is completely bad news. He called me and we talked and I said to him, "Jon no matter WHAT I do, you won't ever like me..." And then I gave him a choice. My friend or me.

C

Convergence

That's pathetic. You should have never forgiven him in the first place. It's really sad to see how low that guy is.

I'm sorry for your pain, let me know if there's anything I can do,

Convergence

Convergence said:
That's pathetic. You should have never forgiven him in the first place. It's really sad to see how low that guy is.

I'm sorry for your pain, let me know if there's anything I can do,

Convergence
I know, I just don't know why I gave him all of the chances I did. And now I guess I am paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00