• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I need advice

#1
So, I live with my mom as I cannot live on my own. She's invited guests over to stay before and I have never been a fan. They haven't worked out either. Now, she wants to do it again with some staying with us for a month. Advice on how to deal with this would be appreciated.
 

Astrid78

Spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go down
#2
Hey, I'm wondering if you have your own room? Perhaps you could see if your friends would let you crash with them a few nights a week?
Also would your mom be open to having a discussion about this? Perhaps you could tell her how this makes you feel.
Hugs @18 and in trouble
 

SamB

SF Supporter
#6
Perhaps you can have a talk with the guest and set up some expectations before they stay. If you can express what it is that has caused you trouble with previous guests then maybe it can simply be avoided this time.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top