• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

i think i just need to talk

#1
I feel so stupid... Idk where to start. I hate that suicide is always in my option. I hurt someone i really like and feel that we can not come back form here.. I know i over exgarated everything and im a intense person. i just feel so ashamed rn
 

Anchorchain

Well-Known Member
#2
It's to your credit that you feel bad for hurting somebody. The two of you might be able to come back from it........you seem to care about the relationship so it's worth the risk to try and make things right again. Forgiveness is a two person thing, one person asks to be forgiven and hopefully the other lets the hurt go and things can be OK between them. Give it a shot......
And suicide is an option a lot of people around here consider........try and resist it.
I'm glad you're here on this forum and I'll be glad to hear how things are going for you if you wish to share.
 
#3
It's to your credit that you feel bad for hurting somebody. The two of you might be able to come back from it........you seem to care about the relationship so it's worth the risk to try and make things right again. Forgiveness is a two person thing, one person asks to be forgiven and hopefully the other lets the hurt go and things can be OK between them. Give it a shot......
And suicide is an option a lot of people around here consider........try and resist it.
I'm glad you're here on this forum and I'll be glad to hear how things are going for you if you wish to share.
Thx you for ur kind word its really means a lot and make me feel a bit better ♡♡♡♡
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#5
I feel so stupid... Idk where to start. I hate that suicide is always in my option. I hurt someone i really like and feel that we can not come back form here.. I know i over exgarated everything and im a intense person. i just feel so ashamed rn
No reason at all to feel stupid and just start and jump in posting because this is a good place and members who are welcoming and easy to get to know and find support from.
 
#6
I feel so stupid... Idk where to start. I hate that suicide is always in my option. I hurt someone i really like and feel that we can not come back form here.. I know i over exgarated everything and im a intense person. i just feel so ashamed rn
There's no reason to be ashamed..mistakes just tell us that we're human..we just learn from it and move on..I'm sorry that things are hard for you and you're thinking of suicide..Just hold on..even though things are hard,there are some beautiful moments between them(hard moments) that makes me hold on and not quit..sending strong HUGSSS🫂🫂You're worth it..God loves you..take care,friend..
 
#7
Thank you everyone for all ur kind word its trully means a lot to me ♡ I need to learn that is ok to make mistake and forgive myself.. Im not perfect and never will be and i need to make peace with that. I find it pretty hard tho.. I feel bit better after a couple days. I got blackout drunk and did thing im very very not proud of and scared the person i love.. But live continue and i need to forgive myself and learn form it. I didnt drink for 2 years and i need to continue this. Recovery is not a str8 line. Thx you everyone 💖💖💖
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top