I think killing myself may be the best choice for me

I have been extremely depressed for the past 6 1/2 years. Severe recurring depression they call it. My mom has never been very affectionate. A hoarder, neglected my emotional and physical needs. She did hoard food so that wasn’t an issue. My dad is a very angry and sexist guy. He never has treated me like a daughter more of a friend, this goes for the both of them. I have no friends. I have a boyfriend but he moved 1,400 miles away for a job. He has plenty of friends and so on. I feel so lonely and worthless. I don’t think I’ve ended my life yet because of my grandmother. She’s the only one who really cares. Once she’s gone along with my dog, I think I’ll do it. I just can’t stand being so unlikable, lonely, depressed and so on. It’s just too much

Sorry that you're going through this.
I have a boyfriend but he moved 1,400 miles away for a job
Do you feel like things would be different if he hadn't moved? Would you want to move to be near him, and do you think he would welcome that?

I just can’t stand being so unlikable, lonely, depressed and so on. It’s just too much
There might be some changes that happen in your life that would make you feel differently. Maybe if you can connect with the right people, or make other changes you'll feel better.

Sending hugs

I have been extremely depressed for the past 6 1/2 years. Severe recurring depression they call it. My mom has never been very affectionate. A hoarder, neglected my emotional and physical needs. She did hoard food so that wasn’t an issue. My dad is a very angry and sexist guy. He never has treated me like a daughter more of a friend, this goes for the both of them. I have no friends. I have a boyfriend but he moved 1,400 miles away for a job. He has plenty of friends and so on. I feel so lonely and worthless. I don’t think I’ve ended my life yet because of my grandmother. She’s the only one who really cares. Once she’s gone along with my dog, I think I’ll do it. I just can’t stand being so unlikable, lonely, depressed and so on. It’s just too much
It seems like right now, it would be good to hang on to that relationship with
your grandmother and even build on that. You don't know how long she might
live, but maybe you have enough time with her to rebuild you life. I don't say this
casually, because I do not have one singe friend in the world, except my partner,
and we only see each other for breakfast and dinner. The rest of the day I have
nothing to do and no one to talk to. So I do understand. How did you leave your
relationship with your boyfriend? Can you move to be with him? If not, night it
help to keep in touch, maybe even with zoom visits so you can see each other?
You have friends and support here, so please hang on. You don't know that the
situation could change for the better. I hope it does.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
You may feel worthless. But feelings aren't facts. Just because you feel worthless doesn't mean you are worthless. I'm glad you found SF. There are a lot of great people here who are understanding and want to listen and talk. Feel free to join the chat room anytime. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. Just know you're not alone. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
@Fruitpunchwave

Hello and glad to see you have joined here. I hope that you will stick around, join in with others who will not believe you are unlikeable at all. This is a place where you are welcomed.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00