• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only I wish none of this ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
#1
I’ve been trying to focus on existing conditions but so far, some of the meds have given me side effects and its prior to topping up more health problems to the point it is too much for one person to handle. Because of several side effects, I’m off my psychiatry meds when my deanxit has finish in hopes to not add more problems and clean up the infections and side effects mess then return to focus on healing from my existing conditions.

I hope the doctors knows what they’re doing...

I’m just asking if I can ask for more mental health help from peer supports to observe what I say if its not too much to ask for and same time not to worry so much though, I do have counsellors and psychologists for everyday work - just that, not all guidance can work on me everyday if you know what I mean.

I’ve been in trouble lately cause no meds has been working. I wanted to go through this alone but at this point — I think.. I can’t. I need to have myself/my friends have to observe myself without any meds for first 3 months. I’m still at a state of black and white though.
 

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
#2
I’ve been trying to focus on existing conditions but so far, some of the meds have given me side effects and its prior to topping up more health problems to the point it is too much for one person to handle. Because of several side effects, I’m off my psychiatry meds when my deanxit has finish in hopes to not add more problems and clean up the infections and side effects mess then return to focus on healing from my existing conditions.

I hope the doctors knows what they’re doing...

I’m just asking if I can ask for more mental health help from peer supports to observe what I say if its not too much to ask for and same time not to worry so much though, I do have counsellors and psychologists for everyday work - just that, not all guidance can work on me everyday if you know what I mean.

I’ve been in trouble lately cause no meds has been working. I wanted to go through this alone but at this point — I think.. I can’t. I need to have myself/my friends have to observe myself without any meds for first 3 months. I’m still at a state of black and white though.
I am with you all the way. You are loved and will get support here in this forum. I send you my love and compassion. I will pray for your healing. You are not alone.

BTW I love your avatar.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#3
you will always get support from us. i hope they can sort your meds out soon so you can get better. anytime you want to talk you know you can use my inbox for venting or support...mike...*hug*console*shake
 

Mr Pryce

Well-Known Member
#4
I’ve been trying to focus on existing conditions but so far, some of the meds have given me side effects and its prior to topping up more health problems to the point it is too much for one person to handle. Because of several side effects, I’m off my psychiatry meds when my deanxit has finish in hopes to not add more problems and clean up the infections and side effects mess then return to focus on healing from my existing conditions.

I hope the doctors knows what they’re doing...

I’m just asking if I can ask for more mental health help from peer supports to observe what I say if its not too much to ask for and same time not to worry so much though, I do have counsellors and psychologists for everyday work - just that, not all guidance can work on me everyday if you know what I mean.

I’ve been in trouble lately cause no meds has been working. I wanted to go through this alone but at this point — I think.. I can’t. I need to have myself/my friends have to observe myself without any meds for first 3 months. I’m still at a state of black and white though.
There are different things you can do to get healed, The doctors are usually good at the job they do so you could explore options with them. Speak to your doctor and tell them everything your experiencing and that the meds arent working. If you take a lot of different meds it can be dangerous and would cause side effects. Also if you take high dosages, then your body would get used to it after while. So take baby steps and inform your doctor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top