• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I'm frustrated with people. I'm in love with a dead person.

Lonelyheart200

Well-Known Member
#1
I'm so frustrated with people. I'm so fed up with them. I have zero friends male or female. Women are narcissists and jealous. Men are shallow and only want sex or just have a look at your body.
They always hurt me. I want to stay lonley forever.
The only person who I love is a dead person. He died 12 years ago. I don't know how to get in contact with him. I love him so much. The fact that he's dead means that he'll never hurt me or change.
 
#4
What is it about him that makes you love him? Is it the fact alone that he's dead and therefor can't change or hurt you, or is it more than that?
 

Lonelyheart200

Well-Known Member
#5
What is it about him that makes you love him? Is it the fact alone that he's dead and therefor can't change or hurt you, or is it more than that?
Yeah exactly. The fact that he would never change or hurt me. The fact that he can't have interaction with other women and prefer them to me.
The thing is I always feel like he's watching me and he chose me among so many people to love him. I really believe he himself want me to love him.
 

Hadyn

Active Member
#6
I'm so frustrated with people. I'm so fed up with them. I have zero friends male or female. Women are narcissists and jealous. Men are shallow and only want sex or just have a look at your body.
They always hurt me. I want to stay lonley forever.
The only person who I love is a dead person. He died 12 years ago. I don't know how to get in contact with him. I love him so much. The fact that he's dead means that he'll never hurt me or change.
It's absolutely fine to be in love with a dead person. It's only their body that's died. Their consciousness lives on eternally. Meditate, appreciate, forgive... anything to put yourself in a higher vibrational state, and you can call that person to be with you where you are. Talk with them as though they are here, because they are. Just because someone's container is dead doesn't mean their consciousness isn't with you. Consciousness survives physical death.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top