im so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
too all of those i hurt i am so sorry. for those people that have had to deal with me i am really sorry. to the person i just lashed out at in chat - im so very sorry. i cant cope n e more. im falling apart. breaking apart. its gonna be over i know it.

im just really sorry i have nothing left to do

vbuk

Staff Alumni
i such at everything. never there for people, rubbish at helping, im a rubbish chat mod. everything goes wrong. i shudnt be here. i have to go. i know i have to. im sorry for letting people down

im so sorry

Spearmint

:sad: Clare..Hun..You don't need to go anywhere, you haven't let anyone down, you're a kind, caring person, and everyone has bad days and lashes out at people, you're only human.. :hug: Please don't do anything. :sad:

sarahg

can i just say u have helped me in my most difficult hours
when i lost my sister
when lew going on holiday and i was scared i would loose him like i did his dad
and now u a mod and that comforts me that urll be helping others with ur gift of love
clare things have changed for u and i know this past week i havent been in contact with my boys away and david with my phone but u are such a special dear soul of a friend
that gives it to me straight and i love u for that
i cant think straight at moment with lewis away ,my head and nightmares getting to me but as soon as he home i am here for u
clare if only i had ur gift of compassion i would be so happy
but too remember we are all still here for u too
love and hugs dear friend

I guess I have the tendency so say the wrong things often but I can only hope people can understand I didn't mean it. I am not sure if we have spoken before but I guess I can relate. I wish I can say sorry to everyone that I have hurt or annoyed before. I totally comprehend your feelings. :hug:

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
:hug: Clare

I agree with Jess - you haven't let anyone down, I'm sure..

Stick around, I look forward to speaking with you when I get back on Monday :) :hug: :rockon:

Clare,
I agree with what everyone has said. You are not a failure at helping people or at being there for me. Please stick around. I am so sorry that you are feeling this way. I am here if you need me. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Clare, you have done nothing wrong. You have not let any of us down and you have done fine as a chat monitor. Please don't be so harsh with yourself. We care for you. please take care of yourself. :hug:

P

Perfectly Imperfect

Hey sweetie :hug:
You have done nothing wrong and you've helped so many people, including myself (numerous times) and I wish that I could do more for you love. You are an amazing person, with great compassion and care for others, regardless of how much you are hurting. I really hope that you rethink all of this and I want to talk to you again. You are a great chat monitor as well hun, and I'm pretty sure that everyone is happy to have you in that position Clare. Please take care and you have my number love! :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00