• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy and Advice Welcomed In the hospital because of suicide danger

#1
Feel like shit. They gave me a pill to relax and sleep, it's working. I'm sleepy at least and feel relax. But like shit.
Nothing feels real. And I know that the fact that I'm here, with my mom sleeping, or at least trying to sleep on a very uncomfortable chair next to me, refusing to going home is bad but, I can't really feel it.
I regret saying the thing, that I wanted to kill myself. Now I have to suffer the consequences and feel like a criminal.
Anahajabsjbsibj
Oh, well.
Well well welly
Welly well well well well welly

*huh
 
#5
I'm in my house now.
Aaand... In other note, I went to the restaurant on the other side of the block and, don't know what it was but, a bug (a saw a blurry yellowish/beige thing with wings) flew directly into my right eye! Aaaah dammit if it hurts and burns. Good thing it was on my eyelid. I don't know if the little bastard bit or just hit me, 'cause it felt like a big bug.
Now, my eyes is swelling up, and it might close in some minutes. It also seems like I'm getting welts on my arm because of it. Hope those are gone quick
I can't take a break for sure, man.

I don't if I want to take the day and stay home.
Don't want people at my uni to know what happened last night. And thinking about it, the swelled up eye it's a good cover story
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top