• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Isolation

Mimino

Well-Known Member
#22
"But Ive felt myself go even more crazy lately
I started hitting myself in the head when I get frustrated
Even banging my head into the door
Ive started just saying complete non sense sentences when I get frustrated too
Like almost another language
I dont even know how to describe it
Someone might think I was possessed by a demon or smth"

I'm sorry crash, ive been doing that too, I hope you get better.
 
#23
"But Ive felt myself go even more crazy lately
I started hitting myself in the head when I get frustrated
Even banging my head into the door
Ive started just saying complete non sense sentences when I get frustrated too
Like almost another language
I dont even know how to describe it
Someone might think I was possessed by a demon or smth"

I'm sorry crash, ive been doing that too, I hope you get better.
Im sorry you have too
Thank you 🤗
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top