Jim's Café - Tuesday, January 11th

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Yay a cafe, sorry to be coming to it a few days late, been kind of a stressful last couple days in some ways. Trying hard to distract myself a bit cos rl friend sometimes hits me a bit too hard over the head with "reality" but perhaps it was needed. I definitely need to make some major changes in my life if I want a higher chance of continuing to hopefully always have physical security. Anyway here's my answer to the q and hope everyone has a nice day. Also I thought I'd tag some people to come here so I'll put that at the end of this post.

What made you smile today?
Lots of things but especially my own pet who is a perfect adorable lil angel kitty named Bella. She is an all black tabby and will be 3 years old in April. We've had her since she was about 3 months old.

Some tags: @1964dodge @cymbele @Kiwi2016 @FlamingoWrangler @Dante @may71 @RCee @extraterrestrialone

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
What made you smile today?
Tuesday: i was still smiling from the 10th of January Café.
Wednesday: i loved the I Want To Be A Tree thread so that made me smile quite a bit!
Today, you’d think I’d be frowning. i was just on chat with Home Depot and not getting an answer to my question. but of course I cannot let that make me unhappy so i let it make me smile instead. Then there was a tag from @JMG (thanks so much JMG!!!😊) for this café. talking about smiling makes me smile, so i did, so that’s what for today and thank you @neutralbuoyancy for asking such an important question!!!
😊🌞😊🌞😊

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00