Jim's cafe Sunday 5th of March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning folks :)

I will be making the food this morning, we have a specialty of eggs benedict with smoked salmon, doesn't it look so good? also serving soda bread and jam and omelette :)

@Rockclimbinggirl will be on clean up duty :p

Today's challenge is to post your favourite meme.

Mine is; 2 wrong don't make a right but it makes you even ;)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Brunch looks great @Petal Thank you.

I feel like I don't have a favorite meme. Lame, yeah? I was just looking at Walking Dead ones a while ago though cause my FB is full off them but they're not funny to anyone else lol

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Good afternoon!

Thank you for the eggs benedict with smoked salmon, @Petal! So yummy! It was low calorie, right? ;)

I've read about memes and I'm still not sure what they are. So I googled cat memes - here is one that came up that I liked:

Have a happy evening and a great night everyone! (And try to get some sleep in spite of the coffee all you cats out there! lol)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
The cafe is pretty empty today.
We finished up with my part on the music video, and I ate my burrito and left. My friend offered to get me bus fare so I wouldn't have to walk home, but I said I was okay, even though that was only half true. Now I'm home and I should be working on my assignments, but I'm just so tired.
Just found out the schedule for rugby practices starting tomorrow: Monday and Tuesday starting at 3 and Friday starting at 12. I can make all of them. I was nervous we'd have one on Wednesday when I have a class.

Here's a meme I like cause it's cute. This was my favorite rat from the internet, who sadly passed away relatively young a few months (?) ago. Wimbley. His brothers Milo and Fibbs are still around and I'd recommend checking out their blog, Marty Mouse House.

Mr Stewart

Hullo and happy Sunday SF.

Looks like winter is making one final kick this week up here in the arctic tundra of Canada. -10C and light snow for the coming days in the forecast. Otherwise doing a-okay here.

Snake on the Moon

I can't pick just one!! This is basically how I imagined you @Petal when you said to post your favourite meme. (Although obviously you wouldn't be an old dude, lol!) So I went with something relevant to my feelings on the situation. :p

It is a difficult and hard decision to make... A very serious matter indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00