Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

2h666B

Ha! I typed out this impressive post. I found it rather theraputic to write. But when I hit send it tossed me to a screen saying I wasn't logged in anymore. I took too long to write it!! LOL

Trust me! This happening makes my point any better then anything I could have written. Just typical of my life. sucks don't it? :laugh:

gitana

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey, 2H666B.. a big Welcome!! I know it sucks big time.. I have done the same thing.. write this wonderful impressive post or response.. get to the absolute last line.. oh, this is good one.. to send and something happens and gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!! spent time writing it and know how you feel.. VERY FRUSTRATING AND MORE!!!

So, even though you lost your impressive post.. can you write and let us know how you are doing? What is going on in your life if you feel comfortable or share something with us? Whatever you want.. We are for you.. and want to support you where you are at.. so I hope you won't be too frustrated and give up.. and write again.. I am sorry to hear that happened to you.. has happened to me a couple times.. especially trying to PM somebody and I am over the limit.. grrrrrrrr... keep hanging in there and glad you are here..

Gitana

2h666B said:
Ha! I typed out this impressive post. I found it rather theraputic to write. But when I hit send it tossed me to a screen saying I wasn't logged in anymore. I took too long to write it!! LOL

Trust me! This happening makes my point any better then anything I could have written. Just typical of my life. sucks don't it? :laugh:

Jenny

Staff Alumni
aww that definitely does suck! i'm sorry it happened.. but :welcome: to the forum! over time (and many frustrating times) i have started copying my replies/PMs just before i press 'submit'. that way, if it does go tits up i still have it and can simply 'paste' again :)

anyway, how are you doing now? you said it was therapeutic to write.. i hope that although we couldn't read what you'd written, it did help somewhat to get it all out.. whenever you feel ready and have the energy again, please do let us know what's going on, if you want..

until then, take care and i look forward to seeing you around
:hug:
jenny x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00