Morning Depression

As much as I feel much better and am doing better overall, the mornings are still very tough for me. I was once a person who jumped out of bed, showered, and walked my neighborhood at 700, had 10 things done by 1000, etc. I am now struggling to get out no bed and need to lay out my clean clothes the night before to assure that I wear clean clothes and not the same ones I wore the day before. I make plans the night before that never come to fruition the next day, I plan to call my dr today as this part of my treatment has just not gotten better. I read somewhere about adrenal fatigue or something. I am dong emdr with a therapist I adore so tough I am hopeful, I am also frustrated as there are still times when I just cannot imagine living the rest of my life like this with this much struggle, It then resurrects the pure hate towards the person who caused all of this for me..... and
Anyone else ever feel this way?
Thank you..

A_J_R

As much as I feel much better and am doing better overall, the mornings are still very tough for me. I was once a person who jumped out of bed, showered, and walked my neighborhood at 700, had 10 things done by 1000, etc. I am now struggling to get out no bed and need to lay out my clean clothes the night before to assure that I wear clean clothes and not the same ones I wore the day before. I make plans the night before that never come to fruition the next day, I plan to call my dr today as this part of my treatment has just not gotten better. I read somewhere about adrenal fatigue or something. I am dong emdr with a therapist I adore so tough I am hopeful, I am also frustrated as there are still times when I just cannot imagine living the rest of my life like this with this much struggle, It then resurrects the pure hate towards the person who caused all of this for me..... and
Anyone else ever feel this way?
Thank you..
Yes, I was a morning person but mornings are hard for me now. I have made appointments to keep me going. Like, I run with someone 3 x a week and also go to the gym, where I have to reserve a spot. So, I find that if I obligate myself to something I'm more than likely to get up and get moving. But it's hard. I'm feeling really down this morning. Looking up quotes on grief and posting them online. Just so sad. And most mornings are rough. I have to coach myself on the way to my workouts so that I don't burst out in tears while I'm with someone.

I'm glad you are feeling better overall though! That's great. I hope you can surpass this hurdle too.

Yes, I was a morning person but mornings are hard for me now. I have made appointments to keep me going. Like, I run with someone 3 x a week and also go to the gym, where I have to reserve a spot. So, I find that if I obligate myself to something I'm more than likely to get up and get moving. But it's hard. I'm feeling really down this morning. Looking up quotes on grief and posting them online. Just so sad. And most mornings are rough. I have to coach myself on the way to my workouts so that I don't burst out in tears while I'm with someone.

I'm glad you are feeling better overall though! That's great. I hope you can surpass this hurdle too.
Good for you for going to the gym! That’s another part of my life that has gone by the wayside...just don’t care anymore...or at least right now...
keep on doing what you are doing,,,,

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00