My mom died 6 months ago today.

alice202

SF Supporter
I miss her so much. I miss talking to her on the phone. I miss visiting her and going out for breakfast or lunch together... going to a fast food place and getting a sandwich for my dog. Getting chocolate donuts or ice cream together... Sending her flowers and how happy it made her. Her hugs.

When she was close to death I sat next to her hospital bed and put my head on her chest so she could stroke my hair. She could hardly speak, but she told me to do whatever makes me happy in life. I will hold on to those moments for the rest of my life.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I miss her so much. I miss talking to her on the phone. I miss visiting her and going out for breakfast or lunch together... going to a fast food place and getting a sandwich for my dog. Getting chocolate donuts or ice cream together... Sending her flowers and how happy it made her. Her hugs.

When she was close to death I sat next to her hospital bed and put my head on her chest so she could stroke my hair. She could hardly speak, but she told me to do whatever makes me happy in life. I will hold on to those moments for the rest of my life.
*hugs* I'm sorry alice. It sounds like you were close, that's so hard to lose that constant in your life. Is there something you can do to honor her memory today? Even get *yourself* some flowers or that ice cream. Let yourself smile.

I really feel for you . Grief is so hard and it is early days for you, be around people who knew her, talk about her and share the memories, let the grief out, death can be so surreal and it can take a long time to come to terms with it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00