• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Nobody loves me

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#3
I just want somebody to know who I feel. I want somebody who loves me and can help me heal from all the breakups i've been through.
I hope that you do find that person in person. I am glad you are here with us, plenty of people that are supportive and caring to get to know and this is a spot online where you are always welcome to express and join in as you see fit.
 

LumberJack

Huggy Bear đŸ» u r warned!
SF Supporter
#4
I just want somebody to know who I feel. I want somebody who loves me and can help me heal from all the breakups i've been through.
When I read this, I felt a bit of concern about the possibility you might be looking for someone to “fix” you, as in take away your pain and make you feel good. But you did write that you are looking for someone to
-help- you heal. Nobody can fix anyone. We all have our own struggles to deal with, and if we take on those of another, it just hurts both.

My experience has been that love is something two people (or more, if that’s your thing) build together. The love at first sight phenomenon is infatuation, not love, and you’re lucky if that lasts for 6 months.

I am worried about people taking advantage of you. There are predators out there who will exploit the emotional wounds of others to their own advantage. See catfishing and pig butchering scams for how this plays out in online dating. But someone doesn’t need to be a scam artist to exhibit predatory behavior. There are also people who will take emotional advantage or even get off on humiliating the other. These types will look for someone who is hurting to pull in, if for no other reason than it’s easy to fool someone who wants to believe they have found the one.

In short, be safe. Learn your boundaries and set and enforce them before you open up in a relationship.
 

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#5
I feel left out in this world, nobody cares about me. I am extremely jealous of my siblings because they have money, status, success and I have nothing. I hate them. They say that they love but they are a bunch of hypocrites. It is horrible being alone where nobody cares about you
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top