OMG I had to post this

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frizziidizzle

Awh I've seen that before always makes my jaw drop.

So sweet, made me smile, thank you for posting it Mike :hug:

stinkymouse

Ive seen the video many times too....when i first saw it i thought they were going to get attacked..its a beautiful,you can feel the love in the video.

ty mike :hug:

i found that video earlier this year and it did make me cry. i looked into the back story and everything when i found out about it;
those 2 men bought christian in harrods deparment store in london, and they raised him like the video says, untill he got to big, and they got intouch with the reserve and had him shipped there.

after 2 or 5 years (i believe) they went back to find him and they were told that the lion had not been seen for several months and they would be wasting their money and time, but they said they'd go anyway.

Christian returned with his pride a week before the 2 men landed, and they were not only introduced to his 'wife' but his whole pride, without any confrontation from the other 'wild' lions.

i think this is so beautiful, it just shows that animals, in many respects, are more intune with life than we humans, i find it awe inspiring the unconditional love that is obvious between these three. and i envy it.

thank you though mike :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00