People has to respect others in this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

life

I see that some people doesnt respect others and uses some f words........today i got angry little bit to someone in this forum and i apoligize from everyoneeeeee ! People has to respect others in this forum

J
People do respect others on this forum. It's true.. people tend to swear and use language that may not be totally respectful but remember we're all hurting here and say things and do things we don't always mean to and things that aren't always the "right" things.

I'm sorry you're upset.. but respect goes both ways. Give to get. I think I know the situation you're talking about and the disrespect went both ways. I think now that the threads been stopped things will calm down.

I hope you're alright. :hug: Here if you want to talk..

sarahg

yes very true
i was quite disturbed by ur comments
i just met that person in chat as they are working hard to overcome their illness and was shocked at what i saw u type .i believe in supporting and if i cant i just let it go..........
i ty for that apology

ACRon

can people expect respect in their everyday lives? i think its a difficult line we try to cross when trying to control a forum like this one against the extremes of everyday living. the abuse posted on this site goes beyond most forums due to its frank nature. Extreme attitudes require extreme measures to neautralise the issue or there would be no balance here?

:ohmy:hey peeps after reading this thread i do think it is wrong that ppl dont respect others, especially the chat on SF which i think is horrendous. but i dont think it will stop ppl from doing it tbh, just that some people never change:dry:

B

Blackness

I got called a "fucking so and so" the other day just for offering advice.
Some people are just rude and arrogant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00