• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Prozac

TinkerLoop

Well-Known Member
#1
ok so just started taking it properly again my whole body is acheing got migraine from hell i feel absolutely shit i really wanna stop again now
 

SuicideBoy

Well-Known Member
#3
Look out. I stopped taking Prozac when I thought I was "all better," and I made a suicide attempt that left me inches from death, and now I am very glad to be alive. I hope things go uphill for you. Just be careful.

Also, be careful with coffee; if you drink it a lot, don't stop abruptly. This may sound over cautious, but trying to quit caffeine was a big factor in my suicide attempt. For that reason, I also suggest you don't start.
 

danni

Chat Buddy
#4
prozac to me thou i only take it maybe once a week instead of everyday, it screws up my body and i dont think it works at all.
 

silent_enigma

Well-Known Member
#5
It can take a number of weeks for the side effects to wear off and the medication to do what it's supposed to. I got some mega headaches when I started nefazodone, but no longer.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top