• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

So I'm fairly sure I'm straight

A_pixie

Well-Known Member
#1
This girl likes me, I like her as a friend.

She hugs me a lot and makes me feel wanted tho....why can't a guy do that for me? She wants more but I just don't go there ykno? I've told her that and she understands but I don't know she says she just wants to cuddle me all the time and I want a guy to do that :(
 

Izziebabystar

Well-Known Member
#3
men dont get that
for a guy to know somthign you have to like totaly spell it out for them
although there are a few out there
i thought i found one but now im not so sure but yeh
someone of the same sex as you will always know what you want and will be able to give it to you easyer
lol
:hug:
hope all goes well
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top