Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous2

Sorry

I was angry this morning, and because of my anger, I made a thread/post that came out offensive. A few people explained to me why my post was offensive and when I looked back at my post, I realized they were right. Some may think I’m mean, insensitive, and uncaring….but trust me, I will not sleep well tonight or for many nights in the future because of this incident. I feel horrible for what I wrote. I know anger/depression does not justify what I did, but I still felt inclined to apologize anyways.

I’m in the process of figuring out a way to terminate my access to this site so something like that won’t happen again. The pain of offending others (even if by accident) outweights whatever benefits I receive or could provide to people on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe i don't have the right to really say anything given as i was not a part of whatever happened this morning, but i do want to say this. don't give up on this here. we want you to hang around. we all have said things that would have been better left unsaid, but we learn from it and move on not to repeat the same mistake twice. it's honestly that simple. in the future you need to vent like that again my pm box is open. it's ok we all need to let off a little steam from time to time. please continue to hang in there and with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00