• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Staying Asleep

Cybrsk8r

Well-Known Member
#1
OK. I can usually fall asleep, but I never stay asleep. And the sleep I get is pretty poor, even with sleep meds. What sleep meds are good at keeping me asleep. Tonight, I'm gonna do 10mg of Ambien when I go to sleep, and then if I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll do more. It might make me dizzy in the morning, but at least I'll get more than 4 hours of sleep.
 

~Nobody~

Well-Known Member
#2
Are you on anti-depressants?

I take 15mg of Mirtazapine every night for my depression and it has the wonderful side effect of knocking me out for at least six hours :smile:.

It's the only thing (except marijuana) that has ever given me a good night's sleep and no hungover feeling in the morning, so I don't know what else to suggest. But if you are depressed it's a good possibility.

Hope you find something that works for you :hug:.

~Nobody~
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top