I'm on Prozac, one pill a day. It's going well, I guess, in combination with my therapy. The problem is I want it to quit. I found I cannot write anymore, my only thing to loosen my feelings and a good way to stop self harm. I'm afraid I'll only get more depressed by this and attempt another suicide if I don't stop.
My psychologist does not approve. I have to go on or she'll send me to the emergency section of a group here in the Netherlands. That'll mean I have to take more meds, get more treatment, no school, isolation, and, no writing. I really hate my psychologist for this, cuz she ain't giving me a choice.
Could I just quit taking the meds without her or my parents noticing? I mean, do you think my behavior would change so dramatically that they will inform about the medication?
My psychologist does not approve. I have to go on or she'll send me to the emergency section of a group here in the Netherlands. That'll mean I have to take more meds, get more treatment, no school, isolation, and, no writing. I really hate my psychologist for this, cuz she ain't giving me a choice.
Could I just quit taking the meds without her or my parents noticing? I mean, do you think my behavior would change so dramatically that they will inform about the medication?